Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sucksss....

i reali duno wat tey tink de.. is tat rite saying ppl at behind? if it rite, i wil say more... dun get hurt o if u o heard it...
suckssss....
r uni fren wil different from fren from kmph, kb n penang?
i tel u o de real ans...
it ans is totally yes.......
at here jz gt few fren r sincere bt other...
u o dun tink too much...
at ur front n bec is nt same...
so scary ppl here..
at ur front can b gd like angel, bt at ur bec can b scary like devils...
sumtime i oso duno hw i should treat them...
nw i kno d...
i wil let it b..
3 year...
3 year onli.. i can do it...
it nt a long period...
thx ya u o..
help me learn more tat gt wat type of ppl in tis earth again...
help me realise it is sucks when u treat ppl gd bt tey nt...

say me irresponsible...
when u say me, pls tink urself are u responsible?
y oway i go site myself, go shop myself?
i kno i nt cal u o go 2gater ma.. k.. ntg d..
jz release...
life.. life.. i stil nt learn more bout life..
bt i kno life is like tat...
gt many kind of ppl survive in tis life..
gt positive sure gt negative...
gt pros sure gt cons...
n oso gt gd n bad...
calm dwn man...

2 comments:

  1. Sp,hope my consolation yesterday can let u b good mood bek ohh^^
    Still got many many things waiting 4 u lar.
    Dun giv up ohh.
    Cheer up^^
    Gambateh together~

    ReplyDelete
  2. recently i dint really understand what's your blog is talking about...
    but since u r back to kb oso then tell me when we gather la... haha
    anyway, cheer up ya~! ^^

    ReplyDelete