Thursday, August 13, 2009

wat going on?

everyday oso gt smt fan...
is tis uni life?
assignment, lecturer, quiz...
n oso fren...
fren... fren.. fren....
it jz a simple word... bt wan 2 understand it is a difficult ting...
y i should concern it?
i tink so long jz i kno...
coz of tis word fren.. i so concern bout it...
i jz wan o ppl can slow dwn their beat n discuss it peacefully...
wan settle problem is like tis...
if dun settle it faster it wil b a sarcastic ting happen...
if jz tink let it b... i tink it de time 2 lose a fren...
huh..
gambateh....


let i kno wat u o thought...
let tis ting settle it faster...
let me kno fren tis ting wan understand nt so difficult...
pls let me realise it...


14 of august d...
3 day 2 go i wil kno de ans d...
hope it wil a gd ans...
bt nw i scare her wil face a critical problem...
tat is scare she b say by other if she gv me de gd ans..
hope it can pass successfully....

14 of august...
tis is ps fake bday...
tat day she say her bday at tis day...
so i veli gd de...
hapi bday 2 u wo...
hope ur dream n wishes wil cum true...
hapi bday ya...


4 tarzan n jane...
u o jia you o..
fight 4 u o de dream...
tink wisely ya...


my body o pain..
tis is coz by going 2 gym...
bt hope my body after pain is a fit body...
so tat it jz seem it is worth... haha^^

k la...
it time 2 sleep..
chyuan mz jia you o...

1 comment:

  1. Dun too stress for urself ohh.
    If got any problems can tell me d.
    I can share v u^^
    Gambateh ohh~

    Thx ur birthday wish ya although it is my fake birthday.Haha~I sure keep tis wish in my mind.

    ReplyDelete