Tuesday, August 4, 2009

same is birthday post...

haha...^^ jz nw nt write finiz coz write til half suddenly gt smt do...

continue...

my rummate nw oway say pain...
tat player 11 make our team lose a rebounder...
tis make me lose a lot of attack chance...

y ppl birthday wil b hapi bt 2 me....
y i hv no tat feel...
r me expect too high?
bt hw 2 b hapi.. lose de match, gt clas til 12pm den go bec sleep coz too tired til 5pm...

m i play play? y i go wer oso gt ppl say me like tis?
haha^^.. nvm la.. let it b...
mayb tis is my characteristic...

my birthday is over d...
next is muk lim birthday...
mayb i wil plan 2 gv him a surprise...
let him cry...
haha^^...
mine d over so nvm d...
help fren pulok... jia you... target target...

1 comment:

  1. Hey,sp~No need sad lar.
    Just a match only lar.
    Next year come again lo.
    U sure can do better than tis time.
    Gambateh~

    N ur birthday ya???
    Next year just giv u a surprise lar.

    ReplyDelete