Thursday, March 19, 2009

day before yesterday

on wednesday..
tis day full of sadness n angry...
tis day i make a greter mistake in my life..
i make my important ppl angry...
she say she mayb cant talk wif me 2day coz she nid 2 go her mum office,
bt at tat time i tink i nid a talk wif her,
at last i tink i rather dun let her so stress, busy n rush 4 de sake of me...
den a misunderstand occur...
she write in blog like she is fairly dissappoint of me..
1stly she wan 2 b de gal oway supporting me...
bt in tat blog she say she tired...
i feel so scare...
i dun wan 2 go without her...
she is de most important 2 me...
den i go play badminton...
bt i cant b concentrate...
i d c her blog 1st jz i go 2 play...
at tat time i play is de worst i tink...
nvm...
jz play ma...
n i jz go ying chou akaun 1...
at 6pm like tat...
i change 2 play basketball...
wif de worst playing style...
v chinese lose de match wif malay...
tis nt a criticsm match..
jz a friendly match..
bt duno y malay take it so serious...
mayb 2 previous match tey no win kua...
at tat time tey find o gd malay basketball player cum...
stil gt subtitution...
bt our chinese jz a few...
i n my partner actually no cum de...
bt i d at ter court n c...
so tey cal me go in play...
jz a friendly match...
bt v chinese b say by a malay v r noob...
v nt strong at o..
tis make me angry...
other malay stil friendly 2 us n gt their sportmenship...
bt tat particular guy...
i duno hw 2 say him...
if him a gd player y he cant represent college 2 play in kakom...
nvm..
let it go...
next time tey cant win so easy coz v wil well prepare 2 compete wif them...
a gd player...
huhu...

No comments:

Post a Comment