Wednesday, March 25, 2009

ImPOrtanT

an important oway mz do by me everyday...
tis nt a doubt...
tis is 2 miss sumone tat important 2 me..
she...
same wif me oway tink bout our memories...
everytime approach 2 sumting tat v approach 2gather b4...
i sure wil refresh bec...

yesterday i go astaka..
i c a gal standing at wer u stand...
i tink is u...

yesterday i sit at the bec of library study...
i tink u sit bside me...

tis sat i wil outing 2 go cut my hair...
r u stil go out wif me?

tis kind of tinking if ppl kno is like i m stupid...
bt due 2 me...
it feel sweet...

vitagen...
outing...
lunch...
library...
bt...
trip...
cny...

o of tis is mt sweetest memories...
i love her...
i wil try 2 gv her a lot of hapiness...
tis is wat i swear...
miss her so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment