Saturday, March 21, 2009

A Shock!!!

i nt tink her wil c my blog so faz...
unexpectation...
hehe...
everytime i say i gt write jz she wil c de...
nw she c it so faz...
unbelievable...
when i c she cal me...
i was nervous...
othough i gt wan decide a way 2 settle de problem...
bt i stil scare 2 face tat kind of situation...
i dun wan v so faz pisah...
when i take it...
a shock cum...
she say she c my blog d...
n she cry...
wat a shock 2 me....
coz i d promise i wil nt let her cry ma...
bt after talk wif her i feel so hapi..
i jz kno she care bout me so much...
so much so much..
can extend 2 infinity....
v talk n talk...
i feel hapi n sweet tat time...
tis make me lagi duno hw 2 handle de situation...
i cant lie myself...
i love her so much...
tis is de truth...
so when i wan face it i sure wil feel scare de...
bt i kno tis kind of situation wil b solve de...
hope nt bad ting happen bt is vice versa...
tat is gd...
love her much...
muakssssssss......^^

2 comments: