Monday, March 2, 2009

my fault

i duno y...
i duno y i wil angry her...
i mayb too tension...
o i bengong d...
she is a gd gal... meet her is my pleasure...
everything she do 2 me oway touch my deeper heart...
everytime she talk 2 me i wil b veli hapi...
everyday v sure wil talk 4 once...
bt...
y tat day i no wait 4 de cal nih?
wat wrong on me...
if i gt tension i should talk wif her ma...
y i nt gv her a chance 2 care bout me?
tat day when i angry, i put my phone a side....
when i take up my phone... i saw her msg... SHE GASTRIK...
wat a relief.... i oso hv a shock...
i actually nt angry her de, i jz dissapoint on myself 4 wat i m doing...
i straight apologise 2 her...
luckily she nt angry me...
when talk wif her on tat time... i feel v bec 2 normal d...
at tat time i so hapi...
after talk... i pray 4 her so tat wil nt pain again...
n i hope she wil rmb my advise so tat she wil oway eat smt...


i kno u blieve me de...
i kno u jz joke...
i kno...
bt it too late d when i kno...
sorry ya...


hope ling wil oway b hapi...
hope v can 4ever...
hope v wil hv nt much of quarrel... if gt oso hv 2 settle it faz....

i oso hope v wil meet soon...


you r de onli 1 i wil sacrifice 2 make u hapi...
you oso de 1 i wil nt say tat 2 words.....
i love you...
muaks....

No comments:

Post a Comment